Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Webchennel.com (“website,” “we,” “us,” or “our“). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us here
- Your Privacy.
Your privacy is important to us. (the “Privacy Statement“) as it describes the types of data we collect from you and your devices (“Data“), how we use your Data, and the legal bases we have to process your Data. The Privacy Statement also describes how Microsoft uses your content, which is your communications with others; postings submitted by you to Webchennel through the Services; and the files, photos, documents, audio, digital works, links and videos that you upload, store or share through the Services (“Your Posts“). Where processing is based on consent and to the extent permitted by law, by agreeing to these Terms, you consent to Microsoft’s collection, use and disclosure of Your Content and Data as be described in this privacy statement. In some cases, we will provide separate notice and request your consent as referenced in this Privacy Statement.
2. What informations do we collect ?
- Some Certain categories of information collected by webchennel are necessary to use our Services, such as the information you must provide when registering for our Services. We may collect and combine information when you interact with webchennel Services information outlined below:
3. Personal information you disclose to us
- We collect personal information that you provide to us.
- We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website (such as by adding images to your profile, cover photos, messages in our users to user communication) or otherwise when you try to make a post through our various content management system which is mostly part of our relationship with you (Such as Story, single image uploads, audio, video, Gallery, embed contents, internal product links, open list, ranked list, classic list, Meme, trivia quiz, personal quiz, poll, versus, hot or not ).
- The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your role with us and the Website, the choices you make during sign up. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Personal Information Provided by You. e.g. We collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; social handles; usernames; passwords; contact preferences; personal details, location data;
- Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as buying a product or involving in any Premium membership which helps us maintain and upgrade our services (such as a PayPal and bitcoin), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data including Credit/debit card is stored by Paypal after you have successfully completed your purchase. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://www.paypal.com/vn/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
- Social Media Login Data. We have the option that allow you to easily register with us using your existing social media account details, like your Gmail and Facebook account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the information.
- All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
4. Information automatically collected
- Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Website.
- We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
- Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
5. The information collected by Webchennel includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
6. How We Use This Information
We are able to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services by combining and using the information we have about you (including information we receive on and off our Services) to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in. We also may use the information we have about you for the following purposes:
To Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services.
- To facilitate account creation. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation, logon process and to notify you on new posts, promotional services or any other preferences that you signup for though newsletter
Analyze your content and other information (including emails, instant messages, posts photos, links, videos and other communications).
Contact you with information about your account or with marketing messages, which you can also control.
- To request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website.
- To notify you when other site users interacts with you through a post comments or quiz activities.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
Provide location-based Services, advertising, search results, and other content consistent with your location settings.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
7. How We Share This Information
With Your Consent. We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of webchennel when we have your consent.
Within Webchennel. Information may also be shared within Webchennel, including with other Webchennel Services and affiliates. Webchennel affiliates may use the information in a manner consistent with their privacy policies.
With Partners. We may share your information with nonaffiliated companies who are:
- Trusted Partners. We provide user information to trusted partners who work on behalf of Webchennel based on our directions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality measures.
When you use third-party apps, websites or other products integrated with our Services, they may collect information about your activities subject to their own terms and privacy policies.
8. For Legal and Other Purposes. We may access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with: (i) legal process and legal requests; (ii) enforcement of the Terms; (iii) claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; (iv) requests for customer service; (v) technical issues; (vi) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of webchennel, its users or the public; (vii) establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims; or (viii) as otherwise required by law.
9. Ownerships claims. If the ownership or control of all or part of Webchnnel or a specific Services changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
10. Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
12. Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with. If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
13. What rights you have over your data. If you have an account with webchennel or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
14. Where we send your data. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
15. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
Webchennel will keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as we still provide our services to you. Until you ask us to erase or delete your informations. We maybe be required to retain your information to comply with the laws. No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
16. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
Webchennel aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
17. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA) and United Kingdom (UK), you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the EEA and UK), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may reach us contact details